Monday 10 August 2015

Sticky Chicken Wraps - 11pp

I think that I stole this recipe from Slimming World a long time ago and it has since been a staple in my household with some tweaks to make it more Weight Watchers friendl :) It's quick and easy to make and tastes amazing. Is also good with rice and vegetables for a Chinesey feel!





Serves 1
Ingredients:
140g chicken breast - 3pp
15g honey - 1pp
15g balsamic vinegar - 0pp
15g soy sauce (I use dark but I don't think it matters) - 0pp
2 x Weight Watchers tortilla wraps 6pp
45g Tesco half fat soured cream - 1pp
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber

Dice your chicken breast (I do mine quite small as, psychologically, it seems like more!) 
Add the chicken to a sauce pan with the honey, balsamic and soy and cook on medium until the liquid had reduced to a sticky coating on the chicken. 
Top your wraps with salad, your sticky chicken and soured cream and done!

Tip: Use Old El Paso tortilla boats for less points (2pp each)


No comments:

Post a Comment