Tuesday 18 August 2015

Slow Cooker Bruschetta Chicken - 6pp

It's bruschetta... but on chicken instead of bread. I know, awesome!




Serves 1
Ingredients
180g chicken breast 4pp
1/2 red onion, chopped
4 x tomatoes, chopped
fresh basil
2 cloves crushed garlic
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
Fry Light
30g half fat grated cheese 2pp (I use Tesco Half Fat Mature Grated Cheddar)

Method

Cut all fat off your chicken breast. Spray some fry light into the bottom of the slow cooker (you can use oil if you like but it will be PPs), top with your onion, tomatoes, garlic and balsamic and slow cook as you normally would (usually about 6 hours for me). The first time I added the basil before cooking but it goes a bit soft and mushy so you might want to sprinkle over when serving. Top with your grated cheese. 

I have mine with roasts or chips for an extra 5pp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment