Tuesday 18 August 2015

I'm So Fancy

So one of my best friends got married a few weeks ago and with it came the terror of finding something nice to wear which didn't make me look like Jabba the Hut in a dress. I wanted something fancy that made me look like I was making an effort and I was determined not to wear anything totally covered up like I usually would. I fell in love with this dress by TFNC from ASOS (only £40. Bargain) months before the wedding but was just convinced that it wouldn't suit me. My shoulders are too broad, I have back fat, my arms are too big, etc etc etc. But as time got closer and having rejected about 100 other options I took the plunge and ordered the dress and you know what? I LOVED it! Ok I am no super model but, as far as not making me look like an over stuffed sausage goes, it did the job!

My shoes are custom Disney princess ones off my friend (the bride) for Christmas. My fascinator was from eBay for £12.50!


At this time I weighed 178lbs or 12 stone 10. I'm 5'5" and in a size 14 dress.



'Scuse the mess!


With my equally fancy husband <3


L-R: Bro-in-law, sister, bride, me, hubby

*hugs*

Doing my Joker impression

No comments:

Post a Comment