Sunday 15 May 2016

Weight Loss Update

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while but I'm back and I'm going to post loads more recipes soon. First I thought I would do a quick weight loss update. Last week I weighed 11 3.75lbs (my lowest on my journey so far) but then I went to London for 5 days and was completely off plan so I went back up to 11 5.5 but that's no problem, it will come back off again! I have to admit though, since Christmas I have been absolutely rubbish with my weight loss. I am struggling to stick to plan 100% for more than a couple of days in a row. That means that my losses have been sooooooooooooooo slow... but I am living life and enjoying it! To be honest, I have spent so many years missing out on parties, barbecues and nights out because I was always on one diet or another, it's nice to allow myself a night off or some cake or a beer out in the sunshine. All I do is get back on it straight away (I never let a bad day turn into a bad week) and the weight always comes off again. Ok it means I have lost a pathetic 9lbs since January... So what? I have another stone to lose and if it takes me all year but I've not ever felt deprived or missed out, then that's good with me. For the first time in my life I feel like I have found a healthy balance and mindset with food. I've started exercising more, I eat sh*t tons of fruit and veg (today I will have eaten 22 different fruits and veggies. F*ck your 5 a day :p) and, even though I am not where I want to be, I am a lot closer than I was and a lot happier than I was. I've achieved more than I ever believed possible. I'm still completely obsessed with food and always will be but I make better choices now and love what I eat. Any of you who think you won't ever meet your goals, the main reason I feel like I have continued to lose weight for almost 18 months (albeit slowly) is always jumping back on the wagon. Never give up.

Here's a couple of photos of me at 14st 9 (205lbs) which wasn't my highest of 15st 2 (212lbs) and now at 11st 5 (159lbs).

I follow Weight Watchers ProPoints plan using the Ultimate Value Diary app. I have only started exercising the last 2 months (I'm lazy).




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    lose weight

    ReplyDelete