Sunday 15 May 2016

Fajita Bowls - 8pp

My favourite meal at the moment! I love fajitas but when you have them with (many) wraps, guacamole, soured cream and cheese like I do then they're not very diet friendly so instead I opted for a fajita bowl. All the fajita goodness but with less calories (and healthier too :))




Serves 1
Ingredients
1 cal spray oil (I use coconut)
8g (1/4 sachet) Old El Paso Smoky BBQ spice mix - 1pp
165g chicken breast - 4pp
120g salsa (I use Tesco mild) - 1pp
45g half fat soured cream - 1pp
17g Tesco lighter mature cheese - 1pp
Peppers
Onion
Mushrooms
Salad

Method
1. Cut the chicken in to strips, fry for a couple of minutes then add the peppers, onion and mushrooms. Fry until veg softened and chicken cooked through.
2. Add spice mix, cook for another minute.
3. Put everything together in a bowl, grate cheese over the top and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment