Sunday 15 May 2016

Heck Chicken Sausages & Patatas Bravas - 8pp

This is one of those meals that I can hardly believe is "diet food". As with all of my meals it's very easy to make, ugly, yet tasty :D

Roasted broccoli is AMAZING. It kicks the ar*e of boiling or steaming. I've only started doing this recently. Where have you been all my life?


(The sausages look a bit anaemic in this photo because I oven cooked them :/)


Serves 2
Ingredients
1 cal spray oil 
400g potatoes, chopped quite small - 4pp per 200g
10 Heck chicken Italia sausages - 4pp for 5
400g tin chopped tomatoes
Garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
Broccoli 
Salt

Method
1. I just throw the potatoes in my Breville Halo with salt and spray oil but if you don't have one, par boil in salted water for 5-10 minutes and cook in the oven with spray oil for around 30-40 mins.
2. Cut up broccoli heads and cook on a baking tray with spray oil, salt and garlic for 30 mins, turning occasionally.
3. Grill or pan fry the sausages for 15-20 mins or until cooked through.
4. For the sauce, heat some spray oil in a pan, fry the spices and garlic for a minute, add the chopped tomatoes and heat through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment