Thursday 1 October 2015

Weight Watchers Low ProPoint Snack Ideas

One thing that has kept me going through my weight loss journey is that I never go to bed hungry. There are all these myths around "don't eat after 6pm" or whatever but since Weight Watchers is pretty much just calorie counting, it doesn't matter when you eat, as long as you stay within your ProPoints, you are going to lose weight. 


Every day I save a good 5PPs for evening snacks. I have my tea at around 5:30-6pm every day but by 8-9pm when I'm sat on the couch watching TV or I'm a bit bored I start to get peckish. Some days I am genuinely hungry and other days I just want something, I just crave sweet things. And why shouldn't I be able to have them? There's no way I'm going to spend the rest of my life only eating salads. I love food. I love cake and chocolate. I love eating. I would be miserable if I didn't eat the foods I love. "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" I call bullsh*t on that one!

So I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite snacks. Most are pretty low in ProPoints as I do tend to favour a small pile of food over a single chocolate bar (though I will have them sometimes). 


Salsa and carrot sticks - 1pp for half a jar (3pps for the full jar!)



Time Out single bars - 2pp each.

Popcorn - love these ones from Tesco. Cocolate Orange, Strawberry Toffee and Salted Carmel flavours. 2pp a bag.


Fruit shortcake biscuits - 1pp each.


WW Caramel Mallow - 1pp each.

Mikado - 1pp for 4.


Cinnamon and raisin bagel thins - 3pp. I have mine topped with flora or PB2 and banana for an additional 1pp. Plain ones are also good with laughing cow light and 18g wafer thin ham, also 1pp. 

Alpen Light bars - 2pp each or 2 for 3pp.


Options Hot Choc or Cadbury's Highlights - 1pp.


Velvet Crunch, Wotsits or Quavers (watch your bag size. Multipacks tend to be ok) - 2pp.

Club Biscuits - 3pp




No comments:

Post a Comment